1. Select the Mesh Module
2. Select Seed > Edge By Number
3. Select the square at the end of the block by clicking anywhere inside the square. Then enter the number of elements on each side you want (in this example four) and press enter or return.
4. Select Seed > Edge Biased. Then select on of the long edges near the end you want to have a denser mesh and click on Done at the bottom right of the window.
5. Enter a number for the bias ratio (in this example five). The bias ratio is the difference between the length between nodes at either end of the edge. So a bias ratio of five means that the mesh at the dense end will have element lengths one fifth (20%, 1/5) of that at the coarse end. Press enter and then enter the number of elements along the edge (in this example six). Then repeat this for all of the long edges (the other three edges) because any edge that does not have edge bias seeding will not create edge bias element lengths.
6. Select Mesh > Controls
7. Select Hex and Structured. The bar should appear green. The color that the part is in the mesh module refers to the type of elements.
8. Select Mesh > Part. The at the bottom of the window select the Yes box to mesh the part.
You are done!
Your information is very useful, How to seed a cylindrical object, in such a way that highest density towords the center of cylinder.ReplyDelete
THE BEST PLACE TO SOLVE YOUR FINANCIAL PROBLEMS ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Hello everyone in this forum, I am Jane Robin from palm Harbor Florida 34682. USA and want to use this medium to express gratitude to UP START LOAN for fulfilling their promise by granting me a loan, i was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never with success, and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, i was introduced by a friend named Mary Williams to UP START LOAN whom also confirmed to me that she also obtained a loan from them. In an attempt to resolve my current situation, i got in contact with the company via email and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 48hrs just like my friend Mary, i was also granted a loan of $80,000.00; So my advise to everyone who or know someone who desires a loan, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 2% and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact UP START LOAN. Besides, he doesn’t know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, i'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on ( email@example.com ) or Text/Call +1(574) 301-1639 And share your own awesome experience.