Hello Friends and Family! We are writing this to give out some more details for our wedding in a few weeks. For starters, the venue had a limited number of seats so to our friends that we weren't able to accommodate, please come visit sometime!
The general schedule is:
- Ceremony at 4:00 PM which will take place outside, unless the weather is bad, then it will be inside.
- Happy hour with drinks and appetizers immediately following, while we take a lot of pictures. You can wander around outside and inside, there is a lot of cool stuff at the farm.
- Dinner around 6 PM will be inside the large barn.
- After dinner we will cut the cake.
- After the cake cutting we will have a dance!
- At 9 PM dancing will conclude due to a Boulder County sound ordinance that the venue must adhere to and it's time to go home!
Please feel free to reach out with any additional questions. Thank you all for coming in a few weeks, we know that many of you are traveling a large distance and it's greatly appreciated! We look forward to spending a fun evening with you to celebrate this love that we have found!
With love and appreciation,
Isaiah + Cherelle