- At some point we will be bouncing down a dirt road in the rain in a four wheel drive vehicle being driven by someone who doesn't speak English.
- At some point I will be 17 miles into a 20 mile long run and my body will really hurt.
- At some point, we will disagree.
- At some point I will be the only person working on the project and that is when to lean into the challenge.
- At some point someone will die.
- At some point I will make a significant mistake.
- At some point more money doesn't make a difference.
- At some point the challenge will be harder than any challenge before.
- At some point the reward will be greater than any reward before.
- At some point the challenge, the process, the race, the climb, or the relationship will really really hurt, and that is when your contribution matters most.
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
At Some Point...
The world I live in is a mixture of reality and my own fantasy, or the way I envision my life playing out. Yours probably is too. There are things that I imagine will happen, and often they do. When the day comes, then you were ready for it. Then you can lean into the difficulty and thrive in the discomfort because you imagined it would happen.