1. Falling off ladders, or into crevasses, or blown away by avalanches don't look that cool, they happen even slower. This is the hard one to explain. It's like the actors were trying to dramatize their motions when one of the fast events was happening.
2. The lighting is wrong. Rarely can you see 400 feet down a crevasse. The snow is blindingly bright and the crevasse is very dark, it all fades well before 400 feet, and besides, it only takes 30 feet to be fatal.
3. 99% of the time when the sun is out everyone is wearing glasses or goggles, of course that doesn't make for good images of the actors emotions, but it's a big deal to a mountaineering nut like me. You would be blind so quick!
4. It's not the most dangerous place in the world, look up Annapurna or Nanga Parbat, or Devils Thumb for mountains. See Faluja, Dresden, Hiroshima, Iwo Jima, etc. for battles. Deep sea diving anyone? Free divers die all the time. BASE jumping anyone?
5. Falls along fixed ropes usually affect one person, who is an idiot and not clipped in. You don't fall 50 feet into a second person, who falls another 50 feet with you before stopping. It's usually either, you fall while unroped on steep terrain, and that's it, or you fall while attached to the fixed rope, and fall four feet. The middle ground only exists on low angle slopes.
HOW I GET A LEGIT LOAN @ 2% INTEREST RATEReplyDelete
When i could not face my Debt any more, my son was on hospital bed for surgery that involve huge money and i also needed some money to refinance and get a good home then i have to seeks for Assistance from friends and when there was no hope any more i decide to go online to seek a loan and i find MARIAH AUSTIN Loan company (email@example.com) with 2% interest Rate and applied immediately with my details as directed. Within seven Days of my application She wired my loan amount with No hidden charges and i could take care of my son medical bills, Renew my rent bill and pay off my debt. I will advice every loan seeker to contact MARIAH AUSTIN Company with firstname.lastname@example.org For easy and safe transaction.
*Full Name/Company Name:_________
*Purpose of loan:_________
*Next of kins :_________
Contact her company Via Email: email@example.com