- Enjoy the mornings. For me this means a mocha or a sandwich or some other expensive luxury that I don't usually buy. It makes me feel like the day is important.
- Do sleep. The actual productivity between the hours of 2-5 AM for most people is pretty terrible.
- Take pleasure in the difficulty. It is supposed to be hard. If it was easy everyone would be doing it but they are not. This is why you are different.
- Get away from the desk now and then. Go for a walk, a run, watch an episode of Scrubs, call your parents, clean the kitchen, or read my other blog posts. It works best for me not to schedule my fun time but to let it happen when I need it.
- Buy some comfort food. Some good cheese or ice cream or cheesy potato chips helps me get through a few more hours.
- Understand that if you had done more work the last several weeks this week might be easier. Learn from this.
Hope this helps!
Are we related? I think yes. hahaReplyDelete